Basilia - Elegant Restaurant Elementor Template Kit
Basilia is an Elegant Restaurant Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Basilia works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Global theme style for an easy sitewide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Form builder with the working form submission
- Engaging hero animation
With 21 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- De Carousel – Hero – Slide 01
- De Carousel – Hero – Slide 02
- Contact Us
- Style Guide
- Blog Archive
- Optin Popup
- Single post
- Coming Soon
- Our Chefs
- Our Kitchen
- Testimonial ___
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Global templates for archives
- Elementor Pro
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs 1.Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize. 2.Import the template where the slides/tabs appear. 3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel or Tabs widget 4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
Configuring Header Popup
- Import the popup templates and the header
- Open the header template in the builder
- Click on the icon that toggles the menu or search and click the wrench icon on the “Popup” setting in the link field and select the popup template to display. That’s it!