POVULR – Modeling & Talent Agency Elementor Template Kit
POVULR an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating a full esport website for your photography, fashion, modelling or brand business. It is optimized for the free Hello Elementor theme but can be used with most themes that support the Elementor page builder. Customize fonts and colors via the built in Elementor Theme Styles controls and load in your photos, logos and content using the visual drag and drop builder. This template kit includes 16+ carefully crafted templates,
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Contact Us
- Metform – Contact Us Form
- Metform – Registration Form
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer